Kingdom Hearts: First Mix Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Begin in Darkness (Open)

2 posters

Go down

They Begin in Darkness (Open) Empty They Begin in Darkness (Open)

Post by Ire Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 am

The silence of the castle laid restless upon it, the only things to be heard the occasional skittering of rats across a stone floor. The shadows hung like drapes along the halls, covering the dirt and dust from past years while the gears and glass that lay deeper within sat still and covered in cobwebs. The atmosphere was ominous and thick, each breath taken into one's lungs a hand against a throat. It was an oppressive atmosphere, and the smell of darkness yet lingered in this place. Perfect.

The silence was broken once more, but not through the skittering of rat feet, rather the steady footfalls of a newcomer. A man in a fancy red and black long coat with long, silver hair, dark skin, and golden-yellow eyes walked with a kind of curious rapture through the castle. Yes, he thought. This place would be perfect. He did not intend to stay here long; only long enough to research the darkness here. He wanted to know of the creatures that dwell within it-- the Heartless. A wry smile came across his face. To himself he spoke. "This is beautiful."

Ire

Back to top Go down

They Begin in Darkness (Open) Empty Re: They Begin in Darkness (Open)

Post by Sirius Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:02 pm

The Castle looked like shit. All of the dust and grime really got an Sirius' nerves, as if someone who owned a castle didn't have the money to keep it clean. But then again, no one was there, so it might very well be abandoned. It looked rather spooky, like the darkness that draped the area could dash towards passerby's and envelop them. However, Sirius didn't honestly mind the Darkness; it was cozy for someone like him. He accepted it.

However, things were slightly stirred. It was like something had just rustled up the otherwise solemn setting. Someone was here. Sirius didn't have any proof, but he couldn't really shake the feeling of another presence. It was dense and thick. Sirius decided to stick to the shadows, and started to explore the castle, just in case someone revealed themselves. After a bit of walking and a few turn, a figure came into his vision, on the far end of a hallway he had turned on, walking towards Sirius' end. He didn't complete turning the corner, and instead peeked behind it.

The man was tallish, with a platinum mane. It was interesting, or more so, he was. The man seemed to be sort of young, maybe older than Sirius himself. What could he possibly be doing here? He hadn't said any words, yet, or at least the Replica had not heard them. Then, he heard him speak.

"This is beautiful."

The words echoed throughout the hallways, sending a shiver through the youth's spine. He spoke with a confidence that Sirius had never heard, and a sort of ascendance. Not in the divine way, of course, just the "If you're not me, you're a maggot" kind of vibe. Internally, Sirius didn't know what to do. For some reason, a voice in the back of his head just seemed to be screaming Run. Run. RUN! However, his heart seemed to tug towards the man, as if he was drawn. Before he could even make a decision, his body seemed to move itself out of the safety of the corner he had been looking through and into the open air, like a vulnerable animal ready to meet it's demise.

Then, his mouth spoke for him. Hey, what are you doing here? Sirius said, and not sure why he was doing so. Was it out of fear? Or out of something else, something he couldn't explain? Something felt awfully wrong with this individual, and that was all Sirius knew for sure.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:48 am

The man stopped on his heel. "So there is another," he began. He turned around to face the voice, seeing a young man with Blue Hair who bore the faintest stench of familiarity. His face was somewhat curious but most other emotions for the moment. He'd seen this person's face before, he was certain of it... it was a passing concern at its most troublesome point. He spat at the boy, hands behind his back crossed like a gentleman before stating in a commanding tone, "Its no concern of yours." He turned back around, intent on heading deeper into the castle. Turning his back on the stranger may have been a fatal error... only time would tell.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:15 am

What? Did he just tell Sirius to fuck off? The youth stood there, wondering why he wasn't getting angry. He honestly didn't mind how the man spoke to him, for some reason. Sirius spoke, restraining his verbal communication to keep the situation non-hostile. Hey, Silver the Hedgehog, wait up! Sirius said, running up towards him. He then jogged when he got close towards the man, and then walked until he was right beside of him. Normally I'd try to fight you, but you seem, I dunno, different. Sirius said, expecting the man to take it as a compliment. He didn't normally just spare people like that; people sucked to much. But this guy seemed over all of that boring, whiny human shit; he was something else, in the way he presented himself or something. The guy had this thing about him that just radiated... coziness.

Mind if I accompany you for a bit? I'm sure I could assist you in whatever you're doing, anyway. Sirius said. It was weird, the lack of his anger. The only person he was made not to get angry at was Malik, and to hate everything else (in a sense), but this guy seemed nice. Why not help him out?

What the fuck am I saying..? Sirius thought, yet still moving on.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Different. The man seemed different. It was an excellent ego boost, however small the comment was to the boy. "Your decision to not fight me is intelligent. No, I do not mind. But do not interfere with my endeavor or I will be forced to kill you." His cold voice was almost teasing, but held that serious undercut that left people on edge. He started to walk forward, moving through the castle in silence for only a few minutes. He had shook it of prior, but now the feeling of familiarity was creeping back up his spine and digging its fingers into his eyes. "Your name," Ire half-demanded.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:15 am

Right, of course. The youth said, and then responded.Sirius. Then, he started walking with the man in otherwise silence. It was comfortable for Sirius to be with this man; he seemed like a sort of guide. Responding normally, he reposed the question. What's yours?
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 am

Sirius was a very familiar name to him... ah yes, Sirius. He was the boy that died that day, three years ago. When Ire had been under the name of his old master, Malik he had finished up some of Malik's failed prototypes of the towns children. The fool had a plan to orchestrate terrible accidents and send mortally wounded children to the hospital. There, he would switch the corpses-to-be with the replicas. However, with no viable way of activating them all the parents would be left with were comatose bodies, meaning Malik was out dozens of sleeper agents. After Ire took over he finished the prototypes and developed a way to resurrect the Replica's, but with nothing to do but wait for a child to die the project fell by the wayside. Once he left that town, somebody must have activated it... but who?

"Ire," he stated blankly. He wanted to confirm his suspicions. "Where are you from, Sirius?"

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:45 am

Nice to meet you, Ire. Sirius said. He took the back of his long, blue hair and undid the ponytail, letting the jumble of hair flow freely. It was his way of showing him being comfortable, as taking of his headphones were a sign of battle. Then, Sirius responded. I'm from Radiant Garden. He said, looking away. It was kind of weird, getting this specific about his past with this young man. Looking at the intricate designs on the walls, he spoke again, if even to himself. I was gonna be a boxer, you know. A sigh managed to escape his lips.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum