Kingdom Hearts: First Mix Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

......Too lazy to name it. (Open)

2 posters

Go down

......Too lazy to name it. (Open) Empty ......Too lazy to name it. (Open)

Post by ReinaKaitlynn Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:43 am

Reina walked onto the familiar grounds of her home, the home to her children. She wanted to come back and see how things were, to stay here, and protect them like she'd always wanted. These creatures were misunderstood, and she felt pity, terrible pity. Her longing for companionship was a void she allowed this darkness to fill...
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

......Too lazy to name it. (Open) Empty Re: ......Too lazy to name it. (Open)

Post by Rorschach Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:45 am

Exploring the worlds he ended up reaching the End. He assumed that there would have been at least some evidence of the man who eluded him for whatever reason he chose.
Rorschach came across a female with some noticeably feline features and posed the question, "Are you a native?"
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 am

A man approached, a shady silhouette at first that slowly walked toward her from the shadows of the cliffs nearby. Taking up a naturally defensive mental posture, she readied herself for trouble, although her curiosity and habit kept her composure calm and kind. She didn't smile as she replied, but she did do so in a cautious, but nonthreatening way.
...No. I am not a native.... but this is my home.
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:52 am

"How often do you visit the area?" He continued trying to gather data. She seemed to be defensive but he didn't care about whatever was going on in her mind right now and chose to go after her only use; information.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:55 am

He was very blunt and probing, but not at all hostile seeming now that she got a look. She decided to comply, on her terms...
As I said, I am no native, but this is my home. So I'm here as often as I can be...
She paused, and took a moment to seize a question.
But just who are you, and what do you want?
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:59 am

"I'm searching for a man named Gabriel Aro. I doubt you'll know of his existence but what I would like to know is if there have ever been signs of strange occurrence in this world whenever you have visited it." He said before pausing momentarily and searching his database.
He recalled reading that his named was supposedly Rorschach so he supposed he would give her the title he was known as. "Rorschach." He said his voice saturated with an obvious inclination that he expected her to give her name in return.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:03 am

"Hmm..." She thought to herself. "He doesn't chew on his words like most people I've met. Straightforward, but he is a bit probing.... hmm.... This could be interesting...." She decided to ignore the hint for just a moment that he wanted her name, before deciding at the last second to add it in as a last minute note.
No, there are no people here. Just the heartless and I reside here. And normally we only want to be left in peace.

...Reina, before you ask, that is my name.
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 am

"Unfortunate," he initially replied before elaborating on his unbelievably minute lack of care for the heartless. "The only interest I have concerning heartless would be collecting information for my database. Other than that I could care less about the creatures." He finished.
As she said her name he would reply, "I wasn't going to ask."
Social interaction wasn't his strong suit but at least he got the information that was needed.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:11 am

"Even more interesting.... Now I want to know more about this man..." She took a small step forward, tilting her head slightly out of curiosity.
Your tone of voice says otherwise.... But that's okay. You're actually interesting to be fully honest. Would you care to spend time here? I'd like to hear your story. Heartless are powerful, my children can always surprise. Maybe we can help.
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:15 am

"As long as you return the appropriate information then I will be a willing participant in this engagement." He responded to the rather furry female.
"My story is rather short, are there any questions that you would like to ask before I begin?" Rorschach questioned.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:18 am

It was an interesting question, he was turning out to be a bit rigid, but that's okay, better than what she's used to.
No that's okay. Just start from the top, I'll hold my questions till the end.
She smiled and awaited his story, it was going to be a bit more entertaining than she thought for a moment at the least...
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:22 am

"I have only been alive for, at most, a week. I was a program that was created for a purpose I have not yet learned of and was sent to delete my own files from the world which I was created. I complied and not for the sake of simply being the program that I am but due to the efficiency of the task. I remember my main programmer--or mother--as Pam Gorr. Her names seems to be an anagram of the word program so whether or not that is her actual identity is still a mystery. The man I am searching for, Gabriel Aro, is still an unknown entity in entirety." He explained. "Any questions? I hopefully used enough keywords to explain my origin and current intents."
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:28 am

A computer program? Here?... Well stranger things have occurred. She listened to his story in entirety and pieced together what she could using her own knowledge to guess at what he meant.
I see. No I do believe you explained yourself adequately. Unfortunately I don't think I can be of assistance from here....
She paused for a moment waiting for his reaction before continuing on.
But that doesn't mean I can't help if I come with you.
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:30 am

"What benefits could you provide me with?" He asked wondering what she could provide. "More importantly, why would you offer such help to a stranger? It seems illogical."
He looked at the creature and wondered if he could read any of the body language but he was still new to the concept of human physiology explaining the thought behind them. He decided to not strain his mind and would let her answer and then judge whether or not they were adequate.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:38 am

He was rightly cautious, it was odd being offered help by a total stranger for sure, but this wasn't a selfless act, no this was a huge and blatant stab at curiosity. She wanted to know more, see more, this story seemed as promising as any, and the heartless seemed to be okay. She would leave to come protect them at a moment's notice.
Yeah, I'd be concerned if I were you too. I want to come because I'm curious about you. You seem interesting and I want to learn more about you.
As for how I can help, the heartless are my children, and I'll keep them from impeding your journey as best I can. Also, I am an able mage, one who is practiced in the arts of magics of all kinds, which can also spare you some possible hindrances that a physical form such as ours can be restricted by, normally.
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:27 am

"I'll take your offer. However, if you begin to impede my travels or become a target that consistently endangers me than not you will be abandoned." He said discarding the notion of her curiosity as an excuse.
"If you agree to the terms then feel free to take lead in our next endeavor. Which world may provide the most abundant amount of information for the task at hand?" He would follow the previous sentence just as blatantly as the former.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 am

Fine.
Well, so this should be interesting.... Guess the best place to start would be....
I suppose we should try traverse town. Lots of lost people end up going through there and word about many people's travels spread fast there. Odds are someone there has at least an idea of what you seek..
Admittedly it was a bit of a long shot, but it was better than nothing at all.
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 am

"Lead the way." He said still obviously suspicious of the female's intents. The point of this was observe her method of travel, whatever it may be.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinaKaitlynn Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:09 am

Well, off we go then.
Alright, follow me.
She said this, leading onwards at his behest. Hopefully the trip would go smoothly, no, rather, hopefully it didn't. She wanted something interesting to happen.

((End topic.))
ReinaKaitlynn
ReinaKaitlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down