Kingdom Hearts: First Mix Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeferoth Do'Urden

2 posters

Go down

Zeferoth Do'Urden Empty Zeferoth Do'Urden

Post by Zeferoth Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Name: Zeferoth Do'Urden

Race: Heartless

Trait Zeferoth has a pair of black wings on his back that he could use for flying.

Weapons: Claws and Swords

Elements: Darkness, Time, Illusion, Earth

Appearance: Zeferoth stands at six feet five inches and weighs 210ibs. Zeferoth's body is muscular, but not overly so. Zefeorth has strong black claws, snow white hair, black skin, and glowing yellow eyes. He wares a black cloak to cover his body so no one could tell at first glance he is a heartless.

Personality: Zeferoth is a quiet heartless single mindedly searching for a purpos. He mercylessly destroys anyone that obstructs his path or goal. He seems to mimic those with real emmotion much like a Nobody, but he mainly acts on instinct like most heartless.

Affinities: Zeferoth has good physical as well as high speed and agility. His accuracy is average as well as his Physical Defence.

Weakness: Zeferoth's magic Attack and Magic Defence are both poor and his luck is below average.

History: Zeferoth grew up with an old scientist who studied the ways of the heart. He wanted to learn about the abilites of the heart, but he focused on how darkness affacts hearts. Zeferoth helped the old scientist who was like a father to him, since he raised him after his perents were killed by heartless. Whenever he had time off, he would go to town and play with a young friend of his named Kamil. They met when they were very young and became fast freind and were almost inseperable. They played, trained, and fought together as they grew up. She felt kinda sorry for Zeferoth having to be subjected to the experiments of the strange doctor that he lived with.

One day the old man prepaired an exeptionly dangerous experiment. He knew that the only willing subject would be the boy that he raised.
Before the scientist had to work with hearts already tainted by darkness. This was fine in the beginning when he needed to know what to look for, but he wanted a heart that was not tainted by the darkness, a pure heart. He knew where he could find one, but he lacked a way to extract it. Over the years he developed a machin that could extract hearts much the same way heartless do. The machine was large claw with a heartless emblem taken from an experimented heartless. The scientist strapped Zeferoth to a lab table and started the experiment the claw peirced his chest grabbing the heart of 17 year old boy, but something went horribly wronge.

The darkness that remained attached to the heartless emblem started to over come Zeferoth. It tainted his heart as the removal process continued, and transform him into a soldier. He broke free and tore the lab apart. The old man was killed in his frenzy. After his frenzy he regained his sence of self and relized what he had become. He cursed the old man for what he had done, but also himself for what he had done. He slipped into the darkness with the other heartless doing what came natural consuming hearts. As the months then years went by he slowly started to lose himself become more instictual and more heartless like.

He appeared in Twilight Town. systematicly taking hearts. He ran into a female warrior with long short aubern hair and peircing green eyes. She carried a larg curved sword and wore semi heavy armor. Zeferoth's insticts told him to attack, though in the back of his mind he thought she looked familier. He attacked with a series of spinning kicks and dashes as he danced around her slow, but powerful swings. These were simular tactics that he used when he trained with Kamil and she fought just like her. Zeferoth stopped an attack, but got kicked against a brick wall as Kamil started to finish him off. He knew then that it was her. He saw a couple of shadows prepairing to attack her from behind, but he was the quicker. Since he was a heartless and they never attack their own. He was able to take out two of them with a charged dash kick. Kamil just watched curiosly as the soldier defeated the smaller shadows and devoured the hearts that came from them. Zeferoth stopped and looked at her doing nothing.

They stared at each other for a long while before Zeferoth crossed his clawed arms across his chest and bowed. This was something they had come up with after one of their sparing sessions. Kamil knelt down to the half sized version of her friend and let her sword drop. She had been told that the scientist was killed two years ago and his apprentice was missing. She suddenly pulled Zeferoth close to her tears falling from her eyes and dripped on his dark body and helmet. The last shed of light that had not been extinguished flared to life as they embraced each other. Ina flash of light. The small soldier was replaced with a six five humanoid heatless. He had spent too long in the darkness to regain his original form and resembled more of a heartless than a man. Zeferoth spent some time with Kamil who had to stop him form devouring some poor fool's heart on several occasions. He left in the middle of the night one night afraid that he would only cause her death. He left a badly written note telling her that he would miss her, and that if anyone were to take his life; he wanted it to be her.

Pictures: Zeferoth Do'Urden Sheroko_zps822ebbaa

Last edited by Zeferoth on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth Do'Urden Empty Re: Zeferoth Do'Urden

Post by Ire Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:09 am

We do have the stipulation that you not mention canon characters in your history on the chance that somebody takes that canon later. That way, they begin RPing with a clean slate.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 am

Edited

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:43 am

You have three strengths and four weaknesses (good at stealth is something to be RP'd). You can drop a weakness and add a strength (you get one free affinity here).

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:47 am

Well the stealth was intended to be my free affinity, but if that is more of an rp thing then fine. Edited btw

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:18 am

Can you expand on your history? Simply showing a Heartless compassion may not be enough to restore it to human form. Ansem had to steal a body, Sora needed a heart of pure light, and Scar retained his human form due to his immense hatred and rage. Granted, you would be the first Artificial Heartless with a humanoid shape, which is an interesting concept to say the least.

I would like you to expand on the details of the experiment, as a person turning into an artificial Heartless (while not exactly a rare occurance) depends on the heart being stolen by an Emblem Heartless, so I would be interested in learning a few details of the experiment if you coulf provide them.

The other thing is the girl. What is it about her that prompted the change beyond simply showing compassion? I assumed she was a special person in some regard, but without confirmation I cannot be sure. Those two details are extremely interesting and important to me.

Also, this isn't mentioned anywhere on site, but as a heartless you basically get to drop in and troll Keybladers.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:07 pm

THis may come from ignorance of the Kingdome hearts univers and just from my imagination, but The original idea was that he collected so many hearts and just become more and more powerful heartless that since we was once human, he was able to regain his human form. Then after some time he was able to gain some mental copacity and pretty much become a heartless version of a Nobody.

On a side note, I was just getting tired when I got to the end and didn't elaborate of some things of make it as creative as i wanted.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:19 pm

You can edit that in; there's nothing in the lore to contradict that possibility although, the Heartless version of a Nobody is skirts a line rather uncomfortably for me I'll allow it if adequately explained.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Actualy I have made a better, more detailed history.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:05 pm

That's vastly better. Approved.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: