Kingdom Hearts: First Mix Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enchantment Template

Go down

Enchantment Template Empty Enchantment Template

Post by Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 pm

===================================================

.:Enchantments Template & Rules:.

===================================================

Appendix A: Definition

Enchantments on the other hand are things that your character has on their person which enhances their abilities and stuff, or just gives them a little extra boost in something. They can be very expandable, and are really helpful, too. It can basically be defined as a spell that has a permanent effect.

=====================================================

.:Rules Concerning Creation:.

-No God Mod enchantments, they will be unapproved, and probably deleted on sight.
-Certain Enchantments Are Allowed to be Passive, meaning they cost no magic and are eternally active and usable.
-Make Sure you know how many enchantments you are allowed to have before making new ones!
-Make Sure you know how much magic you have before making new enchantments!
-If You Fail to follow the template for your enchantment, then it will most likely be unapproved, be ignored, or just cause trouble for Moderators & Admins.
-BE DESCRIPTIVE
-Do Not Barrage moderators and administrators with requests for approval, we are few and usually busy! Not to mention it's just annoying and pisses us off.
-If You Come Up with more ideas for enchantments, make new topics for them. Do not post or edit them into old topics of already approved enchantments. It will get deleted.
-Title Enchantments with their names, its nicer to look at then "BoBz EnccHantmnNT.” This also means that you must title the Subject of your post accordingly.

=======================================================

Enchantment Template

Appendix B

=========

Name: (What's the name of the Enchantment?)

Cost: (How much does it cost to use or does it not cost MP?)

Elements: (What Element does it relate to if any?)

Effect: (What does your Enchantment allow you to do?)

History: (How did you receive this ability? Optional. Remove this section if you are not going to fill out this portion of the template.)

Code:
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u] [i](What's the name of the Enchantment?)[/i]

[u][b]Cost:[/b][/u] [i](How much does it cost to use or does it not cost MP?)[/i]

[u][b]Elements:[/b][/u] [i](What Element does it relate to if any?)[/i]

[u][b]Effect:[/b][/u] [i](What does your Enchantment allow you to do?)[/i]

[u][b]History:[/b][/u] [i](How did you receive this ability? Optional. Remove this section if you are not going to fill out this portion of the template.)[/i]

======================================================

Enchantments Amount Limits

Starting Out: 1st Enchantment
1000 Points: 2nd Enchantments
3000 Points: 3rd Enchantments
5500 Points: 4th Enchantments
8000 Points: 5th Enchantments
11000 Points: 6th Enchantments
15500 Points: 7th Enchantments
23000 Points: 8th Enchantments
30000 Points: 9th Enchantments
40000 Points: 10th Enchantments